|You-Zitsu Light Novel Volume 1|
|Author||Shōgo Kinugasa (Story)
|Release Date||May 25, 2015 (JP)|
|Manga||Room 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8|
|Anime||Episode 1, 2, 3|
This is the first volume of the You-Zitsu light novel series.
What is real ability――? What is equality――?
Advanced Nurturing High School, a leading prestigious school with state-of-the-art facilities where nearly 100% of students go on to university or find employment. The students there have the freedom to wear any hairstyle and bring any personal effects they desire. Advanced Nurturing is a paradise-like school, but the truth is that only the most superior of students receive favorable treatment.
The protagonist Kiyotaka Ayanokōji is a student of D-Class, which is where the school dumps its "inferior" students in order to ridicule them. For a certain reason, Kiyotaka was careless on his entrance examination and was put in D-Class. After meeting Suzune Horikita and Kikyō Kushida, two other students in his class, Kiyotaka's situation begins to change.
From the super popular creator duo comes the new school revelation?!
- Prologue: The Structure of Japanese Society
- Chapter 1: Welcome to my Dreamlike School Life
- Chapter 2: The Students of D-Class
- Chapter 3: Ladies and Gentlements, Thanks for Waiting!
- Chapter 4: Friends
- Chapter 5: The End of My Ordinary Days
- Chapter 6: Welcome to the World of of the Supreme Ability Doctrine
- Chapter 7: The Group of Failures
- Chapter 8: The Group of Failures, Second Attempt
- Chapter 9: The Midterm
- Chapter 10: The Beginning
- Epilogue: The Celebration of Triumph
|Light Novel||Volume 1 • Volume 2 • Volume 3 • Volume 4 • Volume 4.5 • Volume 5 • Volume 6 • Volume 7 • Volume 7.5|
|Manga||Volume 1 • Volume 2 • Volume 3 • Volume 4 • Volume 5|
|Anime||Volume 1 • Volume 2 • Volume 3 • Volume 4|
|Spin-off||√Horikita (Volume 1) • Other School Days|
|Databooks||Character Profile (Volume 1 • Volume 2)|
|Art Books||Tomoseshunsaku Art Works • Art Fan Book Winter 2017|