|You-Zitsu Light Novel Volume 8|
|Authors||Shōgo Kinugasa (Story)
|Release Date||May 25, 2018 (JP)|
This is the overall tenth volume of the You-Zitsu light novel series.
New special exam - Mixed Training Camp opens!
The third term has begun and all the students from the Advanced Nurturing High School are taken to a school building deep in the mountains. The name of the special exam that will be carried out is "Mixed Training Camp". Separating the first years based on gender into six groups. Furthermore, they will have to rendezvous with the second year and third year groups as well. Finally, the students from the three groups with the highest average points will be allocated bonus points while the leader of the group that comes in at last place will be expelled.
Everyone is terrified of the special exam where expulsion is on the table. And it's up to the students to decide how they will divide themselves up into groups. Emotional entanglements where mutual enemies will have to join hands causes a stormy situation!
List of Chapters Edit
- Prologue: "The Monologue of Manabu Horikita" (堀北学の独白, Horikita Manabu no Dokuhaku)
- Chapter 1: "A New Special Exam - Mixed Training Camp" (新たなる特別試験―混合合宿―, Aratanaru Tokubetsu Shiken -Kongō Gasshuku-)
- Chapter 2: "Human Nature Put to the Test" (試される人間性, Tamesareru Ningensei)
- Chapter 3: "Premonition of Defeat" (敗北の予感, Haiboku no Yokan)
- Chapter 4: "First Half of the Girls' Battle - Honami Ichinose" (女子たちの戦い前半 一之瀬帆波, Joshi-tachi no Tatakai Zenhan Ichinose Honami)
- Chapter 5: "Ubiquitous Things" (どこにでもあるもの, Doko ni Demo Aru Mono)
- Chapter 6: "Things that Are Lost, Things that Aren't Lost" (失うもの、失わないもの, Ushinau Mono, Ushinawanai Mono)
- Chapter 7: "Second Half of the Girls' Battle - Suzune Horikita" (女子たちの戦い後半 堀北鈴音, Joshi-tachi no Tatakai Kōhan Horikita Suzune)
- Epilogue: "Blind Spot" (死角, Shikaku)
List of Short Stories Edit
- The volume was initially scheduled for a release on April 25, 2018. However, due to the author Shōgo Kinugasa's hand injury, its release date will be postponed to a month later, May 25.
|Light Novel||Volume 1 • Volume 2 • Volume 3 • Volume 4 • Volume 4.5 • Volume 5 • Volume 6 • Volume 7 • Volume 7.5 • Volume 8 • Volume 9|
|Manga||Volume 1 • Volume 2 • Volume 3 • Volume 4 • Volume 5 • Volume 6|
|Anime||Volume 1 • Volume 2 • Volume 3 • Volume 4|
|Spin-off||√Horikita (Volume 1 • Volume 2) • Other School Days|
|Databooks||Character Profile (Volume 1 • Volume 2)|
|Art Books||Tomoseshunsaku Special Art Works • Tomoseshunsaku Art Works • Art Fan Book Winter 2017|