The Student Council (
Known Members Edit
Current Members Edit
- Miyabi Nagumo (President; Vice-President, formerly)
- Ikuto Kiriyama (Vice-President)
- Mizowaki (Secretary)
- Tonokawa (Secretary)
- Honami Ichinose (First Year Representative)
Former Members Edit
- Kiyotaka Ayanokōji was offered a chance to become secretary on the council in Volume 2.  He was invited once again in Volume 4.5 to fill the role as the second Vice President. He had rejected both times due to finding the work to be troublesome.
- It was mentioned by Kakeru Ryūen that Kōhei Katsuragi was rejected from joining for unknown reasons. In Volume 7, we find out it was because Manabu didn't want Nagumo influencing Katsuragi and bringing him over to his side.
- It is shown in light novels that Honami Ichinose wanted to join Student council but was rejected by Manabu but he was pursued by Miyabi Nagumo who later instated her as a First Year Representative.
|Classes||Class 1-A • Class 1-B • Class 1-C • Class 1-D • Class 3-A|
|Clubs||Archery Club • Art Club • Basketball Club • Cuisine Club • Soccer Club • Tea Ceremony Club|
|Staff Groups||Student Council • School Staff|
|Other School Groups||3 Idiots of D-Class • Ayanokōji Group • Katsuragi Faction • Ryūen's Gang • Sakayanagi Faction|