Below are the guidelines of Terminology project.
The project was created for You-Zitsu Wiki editors who have the task to to document every important terminology of character/term within the series. All users should read our Guidelines below before you start improving.
Tasks for the project are listed below:
- To add the first appearance in the series.
- To discuss and give important interesting facts which most people don't know.
- To demonstrate important plot points the character involve which are debatable.
- To demonstrate an aspect of the character we have never seen before is revealed.
For those who greatly contribute to the project, you may receive a userbox reward associated with the project by the wiki staff.
|This user achieved the badge by greatly contributing to Terminology Project.|
- User must be recognized to contribute to one project or more to join in this project.
- All sugestion of terminologies must follow correct formatting as listed below.
- Check the completion list before bringing on to see if it completed or not.
- If there is more information to be added or revealed on a terminology, the wiki staff may remove an item from the completion list.
- All works should be done on on your own workspace (click to create). Put a link to the workspace, so that other users may coordinate with you who does what.
- Make the terminologies consistent with the light novel source as much as possible, with reconsidering topics on Inconsistency project.
- Users are only allowed to edit their own workspace. For other people's workspaces, if you want to suggest a fix or improvement, use their workspaces' comment section.
== Character/Location Name == ;Source: Volume/Chapter/Episode Number (Page Number) ;Detail
List of Approved Workspaces
Main article: /On-Going Projects
Main article: /Accomplishments